Since September, the flames which have been consuming Australia. 15.6 million acres of Australia have already burned, which is on record the worst fire seasons. So far, the fire has killed at least 25 people and destroyed 2,000 homes.
The situation is so bad that the blazes have turned skies orange and has made breathing the air in Sydney as bad as smoking around 37 cigarettes. However, the worst impact has been on biodiversity. An estimated 1 billion animals have been lost.
On Wednesday, the rain brought some relief but as per scientists the hot and windy conditions that will keep the fires burning are expected to return later this week.
Lately, a few Before And After pictures of Australia shows how much damage the firs have already done to the country.
Before And After Pictures Of Australia
1. Mogo Wildlife Park:
2. Kangaroo Island:
3. Tathra Beach, Nsw In Australia. Before And After The Smoke And Ash From Surrounding Fires Arrived. The Black Debris In The Bottom Photo Is Charred Wood And Ash Washed Up On The Shore
4. Kangaroo Island:
5. Blue Mountains:
6. Wildlife Sanctuary, Canberra:
7. Genoa Bridge:
8. Mallacoota Wharf:
9. Cobargo’s Historic Main Street:
10. 2 Hours Before vs. 3 Days After. This Is The Devastation Left By The Fires In Sarsfield, Victoria. Still Can’t Believe The House Still Stands
11. Mallacoota’s scenic town:
12. Australia’s Smoke From The Bush Fires Means You Can’t See Mt Cook In New Zealand. Look At The Before And After Pictures
13.Blue Mountains, Australia :
14. Betka Road:
15. One Australian Family:
16. Araluen Motor Lodge:
17. The Shoalhaven : (Same day, before vs after)
18. This Is The View Today Compared To The Same Time Last Year Where We’re Staying In Merimbula With Our In-Laws For Our Summer Holiday. We Can Hear Firefighting Helicopters Landing At The Airport Below But Cannot See A Thing
21. Batemans Bay Mini Golf: