For The Honey & Citrus Chicken:
- Score the chicken fillets slightly with a sharp knife and place them into a non-reactive mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, honey and citrus zest, and juice, season to taste and mix well. Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once marinated, remove the chicken fillets from the marinade and fry in a warm frying pan for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until fully cooked and juicy.
For The Sticky Coconut Rice:
- Place all ingredients into a medium pot on high heat and allow to boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to the lowest setting and cook with a lid on for about 15-20 minutes. Turn the heat down and allow the rice to steam for about 10 minutes with the lid on. Mix gently with a fork after steaming. Remember, we want it to be quite sticky with the coconut milk/cream.
For The Mango, Red Onion And Coriander Salsa:
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside until needed.
- Plate the sticky coconut rice on one side of the plate and fill the other side of the plate with the coleslaw mix. Top with the honey and citrus chicken breast and garnish with the mango salsa, spring onions, cucumber, and carrot ribbons, coriander leaves and red chilli*. Serve with some lime wedges.