- Heat 1/2 cup of water in a small pot and add the Goji berries, strawberries, blueberries and xylitol.
- Simmer on the heat for 10-15 minutes or until the fruit is soft but still whole.
- Once cooked, remove the pot from the heat and allow the compote to cool down for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the compote has cooled, start to layer the breakfast jars.
- Start with a layer of muesli first, then add some sliced bananas, chia seeds, yoghurt and then the compote.
- Repeat this process until the jars are filled to the top.
- You can garnish your jars with some freshly sliced fruit just before serving.